[Who am I?]
[How can I help?]
[What will it cost?]
[How to find me?]

Haldon House Surgery

Dr Simon Kay

Sports Physician

Diploma of Sports Medicine

(Bath University and Combined Surgical Colleges of Scotland)

I offer Consultation on Sports Injuries and Sports medical problems, including referral to specialists and advice on referral.

[Home] [Who am I?] [How can I help?] [What will it cost?] [How to find me?]